Ergo Desktop Wallaby Elite
The Wallaby Elite
- The Wallaby Elite is designed to set two monitors to a desired height and keep locked in place. The monitor height will then move in unison with the work surface. It does not offer the same dual adjustment as the Kangaroo Elite
- The monitor mounts have up to 7” of separate adjustment from the work surface
- Work surface of our adjustable height desktop can be raised to the exact same location by using our "stopping bolt" feature
- Main work surface measures 28" wide by 24" deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 16.5" above your desk
- Holds your monitor on a VESA Bracket (included)
- VESA mounts have 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 hole pattern
- VESA mounts have "Tilt, Pan and Rotate" adjustability
- The VESA mounts can slide horizontally across the bar bringing the monitors as close or far apart as needed
- Recommended for Monitors up to 10 lbs each without their bases attached and 25" wide (not diagonally) each
- If your monitors are heavier than 10 lbs each without their stands attached, please enter in your monitor brand and model number in the "order comments" section on the checkout page, we can support a combined weight of up to 34 lbs.
- Solid Steel Base plate makes The Wallaby Elite very stable and measures 17.5" wide by 16" deep
- All units have one stabilization leg included
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- PLEASE NOTE: fully assembled is only available in the lower 48 United States
- Within 1 year of purchase date Ergo Desktop will cover shipping fees of any replacement parts.
- After 1 year of the purchase date customer must cover shipping charges for a warranty claim on replacement parts.
Ergo Desktop adjustable height desktops are built with quality materials in the USA. We stand by our products as being some of the best craftsmanship on the market.
Exceptions to the warranty coverage include:
- normal wear and tear
- work surface smudges or scratches caused by foreign objects
- modifications made by the user
- products that were not installed or used in accordance of instructions and warnings