Safco Mobis® II Seat
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the workday
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Simple two-step assembly
- Designed by Martin Keen
Adjustability - Height:28½" - 37¾"
Finished Product Dimensions:16" W x 15" D x 37¾" H
Finished Product Weight:16.5 lbs