WARRANTY SUBJECT TO EXCLUSIONS
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
- Product or product components utilized with the intent to rent or lease.
- Freight damages: Safco is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco provides specific policies and requirements regarding shipping and handling, and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product negligence: A product is not considered defective due to misuse or improper installation. Safco products must be installed, used and maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco.
- All COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
- All corrugated products or components.
- Use of non-multiple shift products for multiple shifts.