- The Variable Balans design offers gentle tilting movements and an open angle sitting posture so that you can work without any pain or discomforts caused by sitting
- The sophisticated kneeling design provides you with optimal ergonomic comfort while gently switching between kneeling and the more traditional posture. Your sitting experience will never be static.
- The Variable Balans fits in nicely with all interiors, especially accompanied with your office desk.
- To commemorate 40 years of history and innovation, we introduce the Variable Monochrome Series of five fresh new colors (Fern and Oxide colors are available for quick-ship)
- Includes FREE soft tape ($50 value) for floor protection! Avoid scratches on hard floors
Chair: W 52 cm x D 72 cm x H 51 cm
Box: H 10.5 cm x L 73.2 cm x W 54 cm
Weight: 13.89 lbs
Material: Variable is made from top quality beech ply wood from European forests. The ply wood is treated through an iterative molding process where several veneer layers are combined and glued. Through the application of combined heat and pressure, the layers are given their characteristic shape, making our Variable stand out from the crowd. All wooden parts are flexible and strong, ensuring a sitting experience that is never static. For a beautiful finish, our ply wood is covered with ash top veneer, manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquers.
FABRICS: FOREST NAP - 95% New Wool, 5% Nylon
- 7 years guarantee against fabrication faults on wooden parts
- 5 years guarantee against fabrication faults on the mechanism