VersaDesk Basic Fusion Cart
- The VersaTables Basic Fusion Cart is a unique, space-saving solution designed to mobilize and secure expensive computers and equipment. With two independently adjustable, scratch-resistant laminated wood surfaces (12" x 16" and 8" x 24") the Basic Fusion Cart is perfect for users of all heights. The top platform is height-adjustable from 43" to 56" while the lower platform adjusts from 36" to 49" using an easy pop-pin adjustment system.
- The superb design and solid construction consists of a steel H-shaped base, push handle, rubber-coated casters that lock in place to prevent unwanted movement even when supporting heavy equipment. The CPU holder, monitor platform, and keyboard platform also rotate independently allowing the user to tailor the Basic Fusion Cart to his/her needs.
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 19"
- Adjustable Height: 43" to 56"
- Monitor Surface L12" x W16"
- Keyboard Surface L24" xW8"
- Weight: 38lbs
- Independently adjustable components
- Height adjustable
- Mobile with locking wheels
- Pop-pin adjustment system
- Easy to secure
- Fluid mobility
- High Density Fiberboard Surface
- 14 Gauge Recycled Steel Frame
- Scratch/Dirt Resistance Power Coat
- Premium T-Molding
- Assembled in the USA
- Buy America Act Compliant
- ANSI/BiFMA Certified
- LEED Credit Potential
- Sustainable Furnishings Council
Warranty: every product from VersaDesk is backed by a best-in-class Limited Lifetime Warranty. The frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and the electronic components and motor are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. Contact us to initiate a warranty repair and you will be provided with an RMA number that must be included on the package with your return.
Legacy SKU#: VT401