VersaDesk Habitat Electric Standing Desk
You Save 44% ($480.00)
- Designed to lift and lower the desk with a touch of a button, the Habitat® Electric Standing Desk is perfect for multi-user environments like training facilities, classrooms, and computer labs or anyplace in which users may need to adjust the table height frequently.
- The scratch-resistant, stain-proof surface offers 25" of height adjustment with a maximum height of 50" making it one of our most versatile sit-to-stand options.
- Customize your Habitat® Electric Standing Desk with our Basic Keyboard Arm & Tray or one of our many monitor arms and create a comfortable, ergonomic workspace that will transition with your evolving needs. **Wheel Kits Not compatible with Habitat desk**
- Smart Top Frame - 5x Faster Installation
- Electric height adjustment system
- Desk Thickness: 0.82"
- Height adjustment: 24.6-50.7"
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Width: 48", 60" or 72"
- Depth: 30"
- Weight Capacity: 264lbs
- Single or dual user
- Equipped with grommet holes
- 48" equipped with 1 grommet hole
- 60" and 72" equipped with 3 grommet holes
- Cable management
- 14 Guage Recycled Steel frame
- The top is made out of High-Pressure Wilson Art Laminate
- Scratch-Resistant/Stain-resistant Power Coat
- Control Switch comes with 3 Programmable Height Presets
- Please note, the white frame looks gray in the pictures due to a shadow when the picture was taken but the frame is in fact white
- Speed - 36mm/1.4" per second
- Stroke 2662mm/ 26"
- Buy America Act Compliant
- ANSI/BiFMA Certified
- LEED Credit Potential
- Sustainable Furnishings Council
Warranty: every product from VersaDesk is backed by a best-in-class Limited Lifetime Warranty. The frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and the electronic components and motor are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. Contact us to initiate a warranty repair and you will be provided with an RMA number that must be included on the package with your return.
Legacy SKU#: HESD