- An innovative and versatile work station with four surface colors, two leg colors and size options to choose from, you can easily customize your desk to fit your space and needs.
- The adjustable-height desktop elevates from 25" - 50" (or 28"- 53" with wheels) at the touch of a button. Our electric lift works quickly and seamlessly and moves to the perfect sitting or standing height for your comfort. Our patented, advanced electromagnetic linear actuator system is the most energy efficient design on the market, running on a mere 12 volts of power. This delivers a smooth vertical force of 1334 newtons or (300 lbs).
- The programmable control switch allows you to choose from a 25" range of different heights that can be pre-programmed for easy access. So if you are sitting in the morning and standing in the evening or anything in between, you can find your desired height for each position and save it as 1 of your 4 presets.
- The design of our desks is modern, sophisticated and sleek. Each desk has a much-needed cable management system with an under-desk tray and three desktop grommet holes that provide an excellent cable management solution. Keep your desktop looking clean and professional by sliding your cables through the holes to hide the cable clutter. The under-desk cable management tray compartment keeps the chords off the floor and the mess out of site. Even when you lift and lower you desk, your cables are never pulled or stretched. Everything stays in place and organized. Standing desks have never been so easy and useful!
- Depth: 24"
- Width: 60" or 72"
- Desk Thickness: 1"
- Height: 24" - 50"
- Weight Capacity: 450lbs
- Weight 180lbs
- 14 Guage Recycled Steel Frame
- The top is made out of High-Pressure WilsonArt Laminate
- Scratch-Resistant/Stain-resistant Power Coat
- Comes with 3 Actuators (motors)
- Assembled in USA
- Connect to the iOS WorkFItChallenge App to easily adjust your desk up and down
- Please note, the white frame looks gray in the pictures due to a shadow when the picture was taken but the frame is in fact white
- Buy America Act Compliant
- ANSI/BiFMA Certified
- LEED Credit Potential
- Sustainable Furnishings Council
5 Surface Color Options
- Whiteboard White
- Gloss Black
- Cherry Woodgrain
- Maple Woodgrain
2 Leg Color Options
- White - Please note, the white frame looks gray in the pictures due to a shadow when the picture was taken but the frame is in fact white
Warranty: every product from VersaDesk is backed by a best-in-class Limited Lifetime Warranty. The frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and the electronic components and motor are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. Contact us to initiate a warranty repair and you will be provided with an RMA number that must be included on the package with your return.